Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Life is just Amazing

Woke up at 10.30am this morning. Had lunch with Mandy at Sin Kong, Taipan. Later around 3pm, Sid, Kev, Syekit and I went to Shah Alam Aquatic Center for a swim. Yeah, improve a lil this time. Managed to do a 100m relay. Kev was on my side. Sid and Syekit were together. First 2 rounds, Kev was in the lead as usual. When he reached the end, it's my turn to swim freestyle. Sidarth was fast, and from behind he keeps pace till the end. Long arms allows him to do longer strokes, which makes him faster. Zzz. Lost for 2 rounds straight.

Told myself that I won't allow height to be a diadvantage. 3rd round, kicked the wall even harder, longer strokes, hold breathe and don't panic. Woohoo, managed to win Sid 2 rounds haha. It was a deuce anyway.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Countdown 2009 preparation:

At night, we went down to Ampang Viewpoint. Took Kevin's map and try to get dere. Guess what, we managed to get dere in 1 hour. We got lost at first, bt managed to make a U-turn and back! The place was amazing la. Cool air, nice ambience & atmosphere, simply perfect for a countdown. Made reservations for 12 at Bread & Olive Oil cafe. Had a wonderful spot for dine + countdown. Woohoo, I was overjoyed. Staying here fr countdown wasn't a bad idea at all. I'm so looking forward into it man :D.

Photobucket
While finding our way there

Photobucket
At the peak

Photobucket

Photobucket
Several cafe's available there

Photobucket
I love the view here, Kuala Lumpur....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
While making reservations for tomorrow....

Mamak at Tanjung around 12am. Jamie can't go, father don't let. As expected. Next, Siao Han, ughh 99.9% not going? Hope, it'll be diff. Later, receive a call from Sheryll. Told us that Jolene & her can't go. They have plans with their besties. Looks like my countdown this year has been destined to go down the drains. My plans, my joy, ppl I'm looking forward to.... just went off in a minute....I can't do anything....stay at home and watch fireworks....wow life is just so Amazing!

No comments: