Friday, November 28, 2008

Sports and more sports...

So, I'm back to playing badminton once more after resting 2 days. Lol, starting the love the game so much. I've gotta play as often as I could before I go back to Perlis. Supposed to hang out at Asia Cafe at 4.45pm for Chor Dai Dee, but Edwin was too tired. Lol, some other day I guess. Currently, my hangout members will be Alex, Edwin, Sidarth and Yao Huang. As for Kevin and Andrew, I'll be hanging out with them once they've done all their assignments and tutorials. Lol. I could help u guys man! Jkjk.

For the next 2 days, I'll be working in Carrefour Subang Jaya. Promoting Magnolia ice-cream. Wages are RM90 per day. 9 working hours. Good ain't it? I have no choice, since my money is running out fast. Besides, I'm gonna do my end year shopping once the Mega Sales arrive.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: