Friday, November 21, 2008

Finals over!!!

Finally it’s over. It’s OVER!!! My 2nd year 2nd semester is done. My last 2 papers was hard though. Had a hard time finding solutions and deriving formulas. Haihz, shitakanai. Alright, I’m gonna blog about my subjects first.


English II

Ok, I have no idea why I had to take this subject. It is compulsory for all Uni students to take English 2. As for English 1, u are exempted if you gain A1/A2 in your SPM English paper. Overall, I was a lil disappointed with the paper because whatever I read, it didn’t come out. Preset Past Continuous, Future Perfect Tense, Simple Future and Simple Perfect Tense, and etc. These are really hard topics for me, since my English vocabulary and grammar isn’t that good haha.

Digital System II

Owh this paper was a killer. The lecturer just have to give us that degree question from UTM!!! Convert from a MEALY to a MOORE model wtf!!! We are diploma levels for goodness sake! I didn’t have enough time to complete the whole paper. Lost 13marks for leaving one sub-question out. Crap man, just hope that they’ll help to pull up our carry marks. Topics include Counter and Sequential Circuit Design, Flip-Flops and more. 2nd hardest subject after Basic Electrical Technology.

Basic Communication Engineering

Basically, this subject exposes us to communication system such as Amplitude, Frequency, and Digital Modulation. How does the AM modulation works? How the AM envelope is develop to increase transmission of information. Digital Modulation is abit tough since it’s a little diff from the other two. Overall, I would say that this paper is ok la. Sad that I couldn’t answer all the questions…unexpected questions!


Guess what, Computer and Metallurgy Engineering is the last course to complete their finals. Imagine, when every1 is off for hols, and you have to stay behind to complete yr remaining papers. Haha, it’s ok since this is the first time. I’m just glad that both Fire Bridged and Bina Tatanegara camp has been postponed to next semester! Now that I’m done, I shall enjoy for the next 1 month of my hols.


Photobucket
Studying for my last paper

Photobucket
My block - KKF B

No comments: