Friday, November 21, 2008

Penang!

This post is suppose to be 2 days ago. Sry for the late post. So, wht's up? Penang trip of course! Head down to Penang for Seafood BBQ buffet woohoo. This was the day tht me and my roomate have been waiting throughout the exam week. Left the hostel around 9.00am. Reach Penang around 11.00++. First thing 1st, we meet up with some aunt in Penang for house rental deposit. One of my seniors will be doing intership in Penang for about 3 months. So, she need to settle the deposit asap.

Photobucket
My boss Fung Yih

Next, we went to the new Gurney Plaza wing. Wanted to check things out. I did some window shopping so that I could choose what I need to get at the end of this year. Mega Sale should be on already. As for movies, haihz. Only 007 that caught my attention. The rest, nahh...not interested, especially the horror ones. Later, we head to the arcade for some games. Daytona, House of the Dead 4, and more... One of my buddies spotted a Daytona faulty machine. As I was paying to play, one of them played for free wth!!! Non-stop somemore. Too much man!

Photobucket
Resting...

Around 6.00am, we went to Ghee Hiang to get some Tau Sar Pneah. This traditional biscuit company has established since 1856. Imagine how long was it? O.o! Took 2 boxes for my parents. Finally, we went for BBQ Steamboat. The day has finally come. The moment I entered the restaurant, I rushed to the lala section and grab as many as I could. And these lala are not the normal ones u eat. Its shell is round and thick. Simply my favourite! The rest took drinks, sotong, pork, shrimps, prawns, Tim Sum, assorted balls and vegetables. Ughh, too much to describe. I ate as much as I could. Stuff, stuff and stuff. Who cares? Eat till you drop man!

Photobucket
Preparing our steamboat BBQ

Photobucket
Han Ping and I

Photobucket
Destmond, Kite and Fung Yih

Photobucket
Steamboat BBQ - RM17 nett per person

Photobucket
The sense of satisfaction!

Photobucket

Head back home around 4.00am. LOL!

No comments: