Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Revitalized and Energised

Owh what a tiring day. Man, this body of mine have not been working out for the past few months. Stamina, muscles and etc seems to be low, close to critical condition. Ytd, I went for vball at MPSJ with my juniors. Played for a couple of hours. Haihz, I was so disappointed with myself. My vball skills are getting rusty. I can't even dig properly. Couldn't even spike/serve properly. Hmmp, I shall seek my master Raymondo for training after his STPM. Lol.

Later around 2pm, went for badminton at some remote area around Giant. Gosh, it was so in that I got lost for about 45 minutes. Sucks man. Thanks goodness for the low petrol price haha. No worries for the time being. Played for 2 hours. Head back home around 6.00p.m. At night, I meet up with a few of my friends from USJ 4 which is Edwin, Sidarth, Yao Huang and Syekit. Hmmp, some of these ppl have 6 months of hols. Crap man!

Today, I woke up around 1p.m. Lol, dun ask me why. I was like so freaking tired after stretching my whole body. 2 games straight lol. And this morning, I could feel my muscles aching. Expected! Played badminton again at 3.30pm at 3K. This time, I'll have to make sure that I warm up. If not, there goes tomorrow. Couldn't even move a single muscle ahhaha. That's all for now. Currently, I'm playing Need For Speed Most Wanted with hopes of finishing it asap.

How far have I played NFS Most Wanted? Till Blacklist #1, the final rival.

2 cars that I might use to beat him:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: