Sunday, November 23, 2008

Home sweet home

Finally I'm back. Home sweet home baby! So much things to do. Hang out, lepak, pool, swimming, meet up with friends and more. Haha, can't wait to see them all.

Photobucket
On the way to Duta bus station...

Photobucket
OMG @.@!!!! I was stunned!

As for today, I went to my cousin's house for the tea ceremony. She's getting married lol. First cousin at my mom's side to get married. After all those, went back to Subang. Had to go to the bridegroom's house in USJ 2. I was surprised that he stay around Subang. Had lotsa good food today. Fried prawns, sotong, chocolate puding and etc. Ahh, finally. Food, food and more good food. I can't wait to get my hands on all the delicious food that I've been craving back in Perlis.

Late evening, we went down to Bukit Jalil Golf Club and Country Resort for the wedding dinner. Get to know 2 new peeps. Chun Keat, another cousin's bf, and Belle, the makeup artist for the bride. The food there isn't bad either. No complaints as long as I'm back in Subang? Came back home around 11.30pm.

Photobucket
At the main entrance

Photobucket
My family and I

Photobucket
Lai Wan & Chun Keat as receptionist

Photobucket
That's my couz and her husband

Photobucket
Yamseng!

No comments: