Sunday, March 28, 2010

From Library to Laundry

I had plans to have drinking session with Siao Han for quite some time ago. But sad to say, it never happen. So after much procrastination, she decided to make it happen. There were supposed to be about 8 girls from her side and 3 guys from mine. That's a total of 11-12 people for the night at Library at e@Curve. My guy friends and I left at 9.30pm. Thank goodness there was no jam at Federal to LDP.

Once there, we ordered 2 jugs of Carlsberg (RM78/=) for a start. Damn the waitress gave me that "look" when I told that we're gonna start off with beer 1st then later liquor...Zzz. Had 3 mugs down and I was pretty red and tipsy a little. Took my Pentax camera and started snapping a few pictures to blog about...and never thought it would be the last time I'm taking it...

I've waited for about an hour for them to arrive. It's beginning to "boil" cause I never expect to wait for someone that long. But well, it's all good when they arrived. Syekit, Sid and Raff were great companions and in fact we did enjoy ourselves in Library alone watching Chelsea trashing Aston Villa lolz.

2


When they arrived, we headed straight to Laundry bar. Drinks were pretty reasonable for my case since I didn't drink much. Had a few sips of Flaming Lamborghini which costs around RM30. That sums it up to RM38.20 for my night...pretty good :) Meet a couple of new friends as well;
  • Casey
  • Kai Yee
  • Jacqueline
  • Li Chien
  • Shi Hao

1

3
Syekit, Shi Hao, Rafferty, Sid & I

4
Siao Han, Casey, Jaclyn, Li Chien & Kai Yee

Due to my carelessness/unawareness, I personally think I got pick pocketed when I left the dance floor. Felt so different until I realized that my digital camera is completely gone from my back pocket. Searched around the area in hopes that it might just slipped off but sad it was no where to be found. Pain indeed to lose a digital camera...but I've learned my lesson. Thank you Pentax Optio A30. You've served me well....

No comments: