Thursday, April 1, 2010

Returns to UniMAP

Looks like it's time for me to head back to UniMAP after so long. Heh, time flies. I still can't believe the fact that I've spent 4 months already in Subang Jaya. Doesn't feels like it. But neways, I'm pretty much satisfied with what I've achieved throughout that 4 months. Health, body, knowledge, and etc sums it up. Though there we several dramas happened between a friend and I, but we managed to sort it out maturely.

Departing tomorrow at 10.15am (Jalan Duta bus station) and most probably I'll be reaching around 6pm at Kuala Perlis. If I'm damn semangat means I'll be heading to the Kangar to get some nice food and meet up with my course mates and friends. If not, I'll stay at home and unpack my luggage and stuffs.

That's all for now. Will be updating in Perlis if there's any interesting events coming up. Take care!

No comments: