Wednesday, April 14, 2010

UniMAP finishing school part II

The following day, some of us went down to Alor Setar and lepak. Since it's about 2 more days before we go into our separate ways, we've decided that we should spend as much time as possible together. Went down to Parade Mall for lunch, bowling and skating. Frigging lunch is expensive as the nasi kandar sold in Kuala Lumpur macha! RM6.50 for 3 dishes... GG. Not to mentioned the ice kacang which costs me another RM3.30. Almost RM10 for lunch!

16
Mun Haw & I as the trainer!


Skating? Nahh I would say roller-blading haha. It's my very first time doing this but I've told myself that it's gonna be the exact same thing as ice skating. Guess what? The whole concept applies 100%! No problem moving and speeding around like a free lance dude. RM12 per entry...so worth the experience! You will find these in Penang as well :) The best part is the whole skating ring is just us and us only. Felt so VIP like...

14

13
LED light emits as you roller blade

15

10
Mun Haw, Su Yin, Han Ping and I


The most affordable and cheapest ever dinner! RM3.20 for nasi ayam + 3 more sticks of fishballs, meatballs and hotdogs. Taste normal. I couldn't ask for more with such price tag on foods. Save for the next day would be a better way to put it. Catch Clash of the Titans at 11.40pm. Rating 7/10. Medusa fight was awesome, but the frigging Kraken died way too early and fast. Damn Perseus sent Hades to hell was too quick! Potong stim la. But overall, the movie could be better...seriously!

12
Budget dinner

cott

No comments: