Monday, April 19, 2010

Part time jobs?

It's been almost a week since I left UniMAP. While I'm searching for part time job on asiaparttime, I'm also looking for activities that I can do throughout the holidays. It's almost the end of April, then May and June. That's another 2 more months to go. Sid and I went to Shah Alam's Extreme Park to check out the wall climbing. Price reasonable...place? Deserted! The funny part is that it supposed to be opened as described in the brochure, but nope. Entah mana pergi semua orangnya..


DSC00306
Shah Alam stadium

DSC00310

DSC00309
Wall climbing spot

DSC00313
The most difficult part?

So could anyone offer me part time jobs? Flexible time + Weekdays would be preferable. I've gotta earn extra income or else my money will run out like running water. Call/SMS me if you have to...really appreciate it.

Went for Ninja Burger@Tropicana City yesterday night. Burger was awesome though I took only a bite. Baru makan dinner then terus Ninja Burger...zomg susah nak digest. It was my first visit to that mall btw. For all pork lovers out there, this is a place you should visit!


DSC00316

DSC00315

DSC00314

No comments: