Monday, April 12, 2010

UniMAP finishing school part I

I've been away from Subang for almost a week. Not been able to update the blog due to internet connection issues. Anyways, I'll try to summarize and make it as good as possible since this might be the last post of mine for UniMAP itself. Damn, my tears are falling. I'll first start with the activities that I had to attend for the finishing school program. It lasted for 4 days. Basically, the finishing school program prepares us to face the working environment and to develop as much soft skills as possible. Non verbal language, first impressions, dressings, writing resume, communication skills and more. It was pretty good I would say although I did sleep abit here and there due to lack of rest the night before - DotA.

DSC00288
Kian Wei, Me and Foong Yih

DSC00290
Yee Ann

DSC00291
Vice Chancellor giving his speech

My room was awesome as well. For 2 1/2 years we didn't have a chance to sleep in the 2nd room. But this round, we did! Haha, jakun it seems bt it makes a huge difference. Water pressure was alright, but the sink and toilet was abit screwed up. Damn tak berkualiti langsung. I didn't let it to bother me much since I'll be here for only a week.

DSC00278
2nd room!

DSC00285
That's me cleaning the hall

DSC00284
Preparing for DotA

DSC00287
Our very own cybercafe (9pm-6am)

The best part about this is that my room mate and I was able to pick our house mates. This is because we were only given one key for the main door and no door room key! Status "penghuni" it seems. RM3 per day. Well, there's nothing worry about when you pick the right friends to stay with you :)

The Industrial Training presentation was on Friday. Well, everything was great! Mr.Zul and his fellow panels are in good mood and yeah it ended pretty well. I guess they're all in holiday mood as well....ahha. Or should I say that they are so fed up of shooting us during our final year project presentation last semester? XD


DSC00293

DSC00298
Putting them altogether for that last final shot!

DSC00302
3 years and I'm finally done!!!

Yeap presentation...settle! What else should we do next? I'll disclosed them all in the next post. I would say that the finishing school program week was the best week of my life in UniMAP...it really is.

No comments: