Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hot!

Hot day it was. Death we almost come to. So freaking hot that I didn't wanna go out for lunch. It's like the sun's rays are absorbing your fluids directly from your pores. Could feel that little 'chill' when I came out from the car after work. Gosh it was just damn bad...

Sidharth drove Syekit, Yao Huang and I around Subang throughout the afternoon. Went for lunch at Summit - Mandy's. Ordered Chicken Teriyaki with Mushroom rice or something like that. Haha, sorry for the unspecificness. Wanted to catch a movie, but nahh none of the movies came into interest. I dun mind Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief though...

DSC00259
Syekit & Sid checking out that small abandon building


Had to lepak at some air conditioned place at all cost. The heat is unbearable. Stayed there for about an hour or so then headed else where. Kinda forgotten where I went as I was half asleep in Sid's car.

DSC00257
Big 2 at MacD

DSC00258
Syekit, Jenna & Chen

No comments: