Sunday, March 21, 2010

Internship completed!

Well, so it's been 16 weeks since I started my Internship in Computer Protocol. I still can't believe the fact that I'm done! Maybe I was having so much fun at my industrial training till I lost track of time. Of course I did learn something new in despite of all the Facebook-ing and YouTube videos I watched. Report completion is at 95%. Just need to check for grammatical errors and any useful information I missed out. Pretty good for now :)

IMGP5820
Supervisor, Sheeva

IMGP5821
Colleague, Sarvesh

Had lunch with my fellow colleagues in LowYat plaza. Wanted to treat them lunch but sadly I'm kinda broke. Like seriously! So if you would like to know about my funds and expenditure, here it is.
  1. RM300 per month - For food expenses. 1 day RM10 inclusive of breakfast and lunch in KL!
  2. RM300 - It was necessary. Dun ask why.

With RM300 bucks going into food, I'm left with about RM100++ per month excluding all those outings, mamak sessions and drinks. So, please refrain from thinking that I'm loaded with my internship allowance.

IMGP5822
LowYat plaza

Now that I'm done with internship, there's a few more things left to do before heading back to UniMAP for 1 week - Internship presentation.
  • Wardrobe makeover Part II
  • Selling my old computer parts. GeForce MX440 anyone?
  • Pass a draft copy of my final report to supervisor
  • Shopping? Yeah like whole of next week...

IMGP5825

IMGP5828

IMGP5829

No comments: