Friday, March 5, 2010

Almost done

In 2 weeks time, I'll be finishing my industrial training at Computer Protocol. To be exact, it's on the 19th March. One of my seniors, Savisha asked whether I could teach her VHDL or not. VHDL stands for Very High Speed Hardware Description Language. Like C programming, it has it's own syntax. It's mostly used for logic design (combination of Gates like NOR, AND) and etc. Had to refresh a little but was so not confident in teaching cause I forget most of it. Meet up in Westin Hotel then went for lunch around bintang walk area.

IMGP5777

IMGP5779
Bintang walk?

IMGP5781
In Westin Hotel's lobby


Had diarrhoea for the past 2 days. Damn HL Milk, haihz. Suffer like crazy when you don't obey simple instructions like 'Do not consume if seal is broken'. It happens like this:

  1. The bottle of HL Milk was not sealed. So, I wanted to taste the contents to verify that it has really gone bad. Taste only!
  2. Before I gulp it down, the milk taste was fine. It's like any other milk with no sour/funny taste. Since it seems alright, drink ni la!
  3. As a result, the following day I diarrhoea. So basically, the milk contents has gone bad even if it doesn't have the sour taste.
Lesson to learn:
When they say 'Don't consume if seal is broken', they really mean it... :(

No comments: