Monday, March 15, 2010

90%

Time flies. Damn I couldn't imagine that it's been about 4 months since I last came back in December. Life has been pretty awesome. In fact, it's kinda enjoyable compared to the few years I stayed in UniMAP. The experience and joy gained in Kuala Lumpur is simply indescribable. Well, for some it might not be as fun as I mentioned because of the assignments and work load given by their supervisor.

Emotional? Haha, let's hope not. It strikes really hard especially when I had to return to Perlis. Else, I'll be emo about the not-enough-time I have in Subang and start pondering about what I could do with the time given. My body is thanking me little by little. Hope I'm not overdoing it till it begins to fail.

Have not been updating the blog for the past few days since I have nothing much in mind. Was busy finishing up my Industrial Training report before I head back to UniMAP. Internship ending this Friday! I'm free from Saturday onwards till the 29th... Hope there would be lotsa cool plans ahead :D

IMGP5695

No comments: