Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sale yo!

Sales are on! Mom and sis was in KL around 4.30pm. Parked at Lot10 and walk over to Pavillion. Hmmp, I wanted to meet them up since I have no where else to go after work. Talking about work, I've been busy completing my final year report for my industrial training. At 5pm, I walk over to Pavillion in search for my family members.

IMGP5802

IMGP5803

Just so you know, Parkson and Tangs are having sales. They're items are pretty affordable now since it's like 20-80% discount. You could get a Puma shorts for RM22 (Ori price: RM120). I got myself 3 pairs of Hush Puppies low cut socks (Price: RM20) and one V-neck cotton white shirt. Well, told mum that the price tag for my clothes will be roughly less than RM50. She goes... :) Dammit lolz.

Anyways, gtg get some nice outfits after my industrial training. Who's up for shopping? I know it sounds gay but **** I dun care. I'm driving! So, if you wanna tag along means JOM!

No comments: