Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sneak Peek

Been sleeping for the past 2 days. Was so darn tired and I didn't had enough sleep cause I was hanging out with Sidharth and all. Edwin left to Aussie ytd and Sid is starting his new sem tomorrow. The end of your summer holidays dude!

med234056


Nothing much for the day. All I did was sleep sleep and continue sleeping. It's more than 10 hours of sleep if I'm not mistaken. That is a total payoff for my lack of rest throughout the week. What else? Tomorrow is the 1st day of March. Any resolutions for the month people? As for me, I'm still good with my resolutions except for the bible reading part haha. Commitment commitment!

IMGP5525


Internship ending in 19 days. Counting down! I can't wait to finish my diploma. Degree another 3 more years which sums it up to 6 years to obtain a degree in Computer Engineering with Honours. Sad though cause it's freaking long. Close to studying medicine don't you think so? Tht's all for today :)

2 comments:

JonathanYam said...

been a long time dint touch any game.... bro any recommend?

Marcus said...

Well, I'm not really sure about this. But Left 4 Dead 2 is quite a nice game. Try checking it out on cybercafe's.

I'm currently waiting for Diablo II and Starcraft II :)