Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Choices

Plans, they keep on coming. It came to a point where I even made plans which I shouldn't have. It's like having 2 dinners on one day. Sadness, my brain is not serving me well. Should have bought the book 'How to keep your brains alive' in MPH. Well, so here are the plans for this week;

  • Wednesday night - Reunion dinner with friends. Clash with CNY Reunion dinner with cousins.
  • Thursday night - Party at Euphoria with Mandy since it's her birthday. But I'm running out of cash.
  • Friday night - Party at Maisons. Ohh gosh this is so not good. Else, I'll be heading down to Mid Valley to meet up with my uni mates since UniMAP organize a trip to Genting for all ex-facilitators for the 2009/2010 intake.
  • Saturday - Genting till evening/night depending on plans.
I've gotta make up my mind before 12pm. Wish me luck lolz.


mos


No comments: