Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Semangat bekerja!

Daily routine goes on. Life has never been this free haha. When it comes to working, it has to do with something that you are busy with everyday. It can be either a part time job (Working in F&B, retail outlets and etc) or a full timer like my case. But I've gotta tell u that I enjoy working in places that allows me to spend time without notice. Take two scenarios;

waiterServing

  1. Working in restaurants. Busy taking bills to customers, serving food and drinks, being a cashier and etc... Time flies so fast that when you look at your watch... it's time to BALIK!
  2. Office work. Well sooner or later, you'll be experiencing how is it like to be in office! Staring at the computer Facebooking, watching movie, taking your own sweet time, learning stuffs at a very slow rate and etc... Time flies so slow...
3_web_computing


Maybe because I'm doing Industrial Training and that's how it is supposed to be. But for some, they might be busy setting up servers, doing metal casting, molding, manufacturing and more... Envy huh? Haha...Worst, you need to figure out what to write for your weekly report. Some even query about my work at Computer Protocol. Questions are like:
  • Dei, what you do everyday la. Facebook-ing like 24/7 ni. So free la you!
  • Gosh, I could see your status updates in my home page almost everyday. Are you really working?!
  • WAIT a minute! Did you just said you were watching movie?
  • So basically you're treating your office as if it was your house?

Although I do have a lot of free time, I never fail to asked my supervisor for work. I can't sit down and watch movie/YouTube all day long. Gotta be productive! So yeah, he'll assign me some job to do. But, there's no duration to it. "Up to you man. I gave you a task. Just do it at your own pace". I'll blog about the experience and knowledge I've gained later. That's all for today. Have a great day :D


DSC00232
This is what you need to do when you park at BB!

DSC00234
The jam after 5.30pm. One word = Unbearable

DSC00231
Wth is this?! Malaysia's version of Ra Ra Ru Ma Mah!?

No comments: