Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy CNY

Chinese New Year is here! Everyone will be busy packing up, making "zhai choi" and meeting with family and friends. Angpow collection will be a bonus. Unless you're really desperate to visit each and every one of your friends haha. Nahh, I'm just joking. Visiting and being desperate for angpows are two different aspects ok. Do get the right reasons!

Lecturer from UniMAP will be visiting me on the 20/2/2010. It's his 1st visit where he will be assessing my performance, tasks, understanding, knowledge, experience and etc... throughout the entire industrial training program. Pretty tense you know since he's a little fussy. Well, there's only two things that needs to be done.
  1. Update my logbook
  2. Prepare my ppt presentation

This means that I'll be doing the "Kerja sambil makan kacang" kinda thing throughout my whole CNY. Sucky but at least I have something to do back in my hometown when it's dead boring. Had my British sitcom "IT Crowd" and several other movies for stanby purposes.


Important:

Please drive extra safe when you're going anywhere. There have been several accidents in the North South Expressway this evening. I hope that there isn't any deaths involve. Practice defensive driving technique is something I would advice many to do so.

DSC00243
Well, the picture explains the opposite haha!

Defensive driving = Assuming every driver out there is an idiot!


I will be away till next Tuesday. So, wish all of you readers out there a Happy Chinese New Year. May you be blessed with lots of "ong" (Goodluck/Prosperity). Not really sure about that. Take care and have a blessed weekend. God bless :)

No comments: