Saturday, February 6, 2010

Zouk@KL

I was still in pain, whole body aching. Ughh, this is terrible. It was pretty bad that I couldn't get off my bed after the evening nap. Kevin, Chen and Mag was being persuasive in getting Sid and I to Zouk. The main reason I rejected is mainly because there is no exact number of people coming for it. I had enough of nights with the guys. There is no way that I'm getting in without girls. Simple as that. After much discussions, Sid and I decided to go. The only reason that kept me going is because of Mag haha. Did not see her for almost 7 years already.

IMGP5686


Oh btw, we forget our directions to Zouk. Someway somehow, we took the NPE - Smart Tunnel and to Jalan Tun Razak. From Tun Razak, choose the road that leads to Jalan Ampang. Zouk should be on your left. Feel free to park around that area with a fee of RM8-RM10. And just as we were about to turn into the parking lot....


Bang!


Some bloody MyVI hit us from the side. I was a little in shock cause it was so sudden. Nothing much to say except F**K! So who's right and who's fault?

MyVI - "Dude, you're in the 2nd lane cutting into the first lane"
Wira - "I've put my signal turning right ON!" Instead, you hit me from the side. I did nothing!"
MyVI - "But you're cutting from the 2nd lane. You're in the wrong"
Wira - "If I've signaled right, the person on that lane must give way to the driver on the left. It's a simple rule in the undang"

IMGP5638

Went to check on the MyVI damage. Omg, it's like a little scratch in the front side. Not even a dent! He demanded RM500 for that mere scratch. I was damn mad so I told him;

"Dude, your MyVI damage is not even a dent! Look at our Wira. I can settle for you with a paint job that costs RM50. What about it?"

MyVI - "Who the **** are you?!"

He's such a retard! Simple dumb ass that knows nuts about scratch and dent. To avoid any arguments, I just said; "Let's be fair to each other". Done. Later, Mag just gave him RM300 to settle that minor damage. =.='''. Case solved.

IMGP5642

IMGP5645

IMGP5649

IMGP5660

IMGP5651

IMGP5663

IMGP5661




======= About Zouk KL =======


It's Friday night and DJ Goldfish will be spinning all the HipHop, Electro and Open Format tracks throughout the night till 3am. I've gotta say that he's good at it. I enjoyed the beats and music. Opened two bottles of Hennesy V.S.O.P. I'm expecting the price to be RM480++ per bottle.

IMGP5673


What about the girls? Pretty chun! I was amazed haha! It's like the 2nd best right behind Euphoria. Tempat inilah yang sesuai untuk cuci mata. Jika berkebolehan, boleh minta dia orang datang minum bersama.

IMGP5685

Ambience - The lighting of the main dance floor in Zouk is good. There's just one thing I dislike about night clubs - Smokes. Inhaling 2nd hand smoke increases the risks of lung cancer. Haha, alright I'll stop the nonsense here.

Drinks - Hennesy V.S.O.P. What say you? :D. But do bare in mind that the bottles in Zouk are expensive! When I mean expensive, it really is. Therefore, you might wanna have a look into your wallet before proceeding.

Age limit - This is strictly 21 years for both men and women. I've gotta say that my group were the youngest looking group there.


Warning!!! Never ever pass out in Zouk. They will kick you out for real. Stay sober!

No comments: