Monday, February 22, 2010

Update!

Been really busy last week till I really had no time blogging. Lecturer En. Zul came to Computer Protocol to check on my Industrial Training and progress. My presentation was clear, though some of my facts and information are not concrete enough. Supervisor Mr. Sheeva helped me out in almost every single part he could. Thank goodness. He really did save my neck! Later, felt a little guilt in myself for not being able to demonstrate my knowledge and understanding. Sometimes, I realize that my ego/self-confidence is so darn high that I assume I know almost everything. Gotta fix on that asap.

What I am happy about:
  1. Presentation is over. Tensions gone for now. Proceed with Industrial Training for the next one month.
  2. My supervisor for being so helpful. Am really grateful to have him.
  3. Computer Protocol is a great company as described by En. Zul. I chose a pretty good place to do my internship where I've adopted the knowledge and experience on VoIP.
  4. Supervisor gave me 85/100 for his overall assessment of my performance.

Went to Danica's party at her house on Saturday night. Thank goodness I managed to get her something that she likes. It's a key chain with her name engraved on it and a four leave clover. Get to meet up with some of my primary schoolmates such as Marvinder & Preet Kamal. :)

Danica's Party
Bryan, Mel, Danica, Charis, Shee Ree and I


On Sunday, I had another birthday party to attend and this time it's Jessica Lim Chen Chen. Went to her house and makan, lepak, played games, mingle and etc. No gambling/drink sessions at all. Decent aren't we? :D Played some party games which are just so darn funny. The best part is to laugh at their facial expressions which are filled with blurness like Rafferty & Brian!


IMGP5762

IMGP5764

IMGP5768

IMGP5766


No comments: