Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am what I am?

I never believe in what the world quotes "I am what I am". So, allow me to state what the world thinks. I am what I am, and will always be who I am made to be. In life, I want people to accept me for who I am. It doesn't really mattes how he/she is feeling towards me. Why would I change? Change for the sake of mankind so I'll be accepted? Or allow people to accept me for who I am without changing? I don't get it. If you don't like me, then just get out of my life. I'm like that! And who are u to care about my attitude and actions. I have mine and you have yours. Take it or leave it. Mind your own business...

think


As you can see, some people have the wrong perception of 'change' when it comes to attitude. They view change as drastic one rather than the little improvements that could mean a lot to the people around them. Is it so hard for you to do something with a little more consideration? Is it so hard for you to leave yourself behind a little while and think about others? You are what you want to be!

What I have to say:
I am the kind of person who always search for improvements in life. If I could do something that could put a smile on someone's face...I would. If I could leave behind my selfishness for a little while, I would. If someone would to tell me that I did something wrong, you will have my thanks a thousand times. Till now, I've been living up to my words. I can't stand people who are static. People who wants to be accepted for who they are. Yes, I accept u for who u are. But, that does not mean that you can do whatever you like without a slight conscience in you. "I'm like that! There's no ******* **** you can do about it!". See...total ignorance...

If you think that I am the only one that is having this problem with you, then you can always ask your closest friend around. I don't judge people, I judge actions. I did my part as a friend by telling you what's wrong with it. The rest is up to you. Decisions are either one of these two;

  1. Accept it as another improvement that needs to be done in your life. Result - Self-explanatory.
  2. Kick it all the way to the curb. Result - You will never improve and stay static. Friends around you will continue to ignore you and your actions since they are unacceptable. Your new friends will cont to suffer the end results of your actions in the long run just as how your close companions did. You will end up in tears as a result of loneliness.

bad_attitude350x263

No comments: