Thursday, July 16, 2009

PPMS - 2nd Intake!

The 2nd intake is here! Congratulations to all who made it!! At first, I was told by Mat Nor that my name is in the PPMS for the 2nd intake. I told him that I would be having labs, classes and final project to catch up. Had no time for PPMS anymore. He didn't said anything, so I assumed that it was a yes haha.

Lab and more labs. Worst was Microcontroller. No doubt about it! I could only demonstrate 2 questions. Didn't had enough time for me to demo my last question...sadness. En.Zul was like... "Siapa gagal demo kosong teruih!". Very well then...it can't be help.


After our microcontroller lab..


Them discussing about dunno what la...

And since I had nothing to do at night, decided to head to Dewan Kapitol to help my fellow PPMS buddies. Hmmp talking about girls, they we're pretty okay. Better than the first intake I think. Haha. I asked Zhao Han regarding the number of hp numbers he took. Guess what? He told me that there's only one. A girl called Amanda. I don't know who she is, but I've seen her and...she's pretty okay. For the girls, I dun look at guys alright...so dun ask me haha.


Mat Nor, Soon Ping, Zharfri & Ah Leong


Payang, Sha, Nana & Ainun


Vice Chancellor giving his speech


Uya and I


All of us in Dewan Kapitol


En. Hakam calling out names. Who skip MSK, kenalah!




Me and Nana


End of MSK - 2009. Jobs done...until Majlis Ramah Mesra

No comments: