Friday, July 10, 2009

Hang out time!

Class was pretty ok this first week. My lecturers we're pretty okay, except for Encik Zul. Gahh, the pressure is on, but somehow all of us seems to be struggling doing Microcontroller. I've gotta agree that En.Zul is a great lecturer, but just the way he conduct his lectures. Sometimes, he goes too fast...sometimes he expects too much from us. I also do know that he wants to maintain the standard of the Diploma Computer Engineering, bt he should also consider our situation as well. Anyways, I will have to study extra hard this round as this will be my final semester in UniMAP.

Went to the library this morning with Vernoon. We have been close friends ever since we met in PPMS. Had to rush back to Kampung Wai at 3pm, because my RPS (Rakan Pendamping Siswa) wants to see me. Sad to say that there's is no bus to Kampung Wai. Told my room mate to help me out. Thanks to Kite & Elvin, I do not have to see him on Monday.

Later at night, Me, Kite, Vernoon, Mell, Guat Yee, Nuta & Chia Ling went for dinner at a seafood restaurant called Hai Tien. It was pretty bad at first, cause Nuta is vegetarian, and most of the dishes are not vegeterian. That includes the Kai Lan as well. Here's a short convo between us and the tauke.

Kite: Why is the Sizzling vegetables not vegetarian? There is dried shrimps in it!!
Tauke: No, you said whether there is chicken in it or not.
So I said no. I just put dried shrimps in it.

----- Part one settle -----

Kite: We ordered the Claypot vegetables. Why is there egg in it? I thought you said it is 100% vegetarian!??!
Marcus: Yeah, why is there egg in it. Vegeterians can't eat egg u dumbass (I tokoh tambah the dumbass k)
Tauke: Most of the vegeterians here eat egg. How would I know whether you want egg or not?
Kite: Well, you said most! Not all right? Basically, our friend here can't eat egg and the whole dish is ****ed up. Can we have a replacement because we didn't even eat it yet.
Tauke: No you can't have a replacement.
Kite: Then what are we supposed to do now? Our friend is vegeterian and he can't eat a damn thing because of the egg stuff in it.
Tauke. Alright then, I will have to take out my pocket money and pay for that dish....

----- Part 2 settle -----


Let the pictures do the talking. I'm tired haha...

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

No comments: