Sunday, July 12, 2009

If only...

Life has been hectic lately. Hehe, ever since I met her...she was the one that keeps me going. Whoever reads this might know who is it, but for those who don't...you'll know someday. Hmmp, the first thing that came to my mind when I wake up is her smile. I'll just rest on my bed for some time...and think. What can I do today? What should I do keep myself out of this miserable moment? Talking about miserable, let's see what's causes my life to be miserable.

There's one night when she told me that she has broke up with her bf. I was surprise. It's like out of no where, she just told me that. I told myself not to assume anything, because when assumption doesn't strike, it hurts badly. I just let it be, giving myself another chance to wake up ever since my downfall on year 2004. The pain has gone, but the scar remains. A painful memory to remember, but shall never ever be repeated. I swore...

Few days later, she told me that her relationship is back intact. Heh, I was heartbroken. Looks like things will not go as I've planned. I am speechless...so I just say...great. There's nothing I can do....an open door that I thought was going to be open for me...has just closed. Some asked whether I should tell her my feelings or not. The answer is no. She's in relationship now, and I don't want her to think of anything else except herself and her bf. As long as she's comfortable, I'm okay with it. Heh, feels better now. I shall remain quiet, continue with my own daily routine....and leave the rest in memories....God bless both of you :)

No comments: