Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 4 - UniMAP Orientation

On the 4th day, there were nothing much going on. Just assisting the students in registering their subjects. Since I'm from PPK Computer & Communication Engineering, I will be helping out my own juniors for sure. The worst part is my President, Mat Nor asked whether he could leave me with the job of handling the whole Diploma + Degree students. Since he's like so busy and all, I decided to take up the job.

Thank goodness everything went well. Not much complaints from the students. Had nasi lemak for breakfast and then head back to the computer lab, where students will register their subjects online.

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

At night, we went for the Majlis Ramah Mesra which is held in Dewan 2020. This assembly is one of the best part of MSK (Minggu SuaiKenal). The new intake that made it through the audition will be performing on stage fr this Majlis Ramah Mesra. We, PPMS (Pembantu Pelajar Minggu SuaiKenal) had to perform the Cowboy dance. It was pretty screwed up since most of us didn't have enough practice. I was in the front line haha.

Image Hosting
PPMS in their corporate shirt

Image Hosting
Su Yin and I

Image Hosting

Image Hosting

No comments: