Monday, July 13, 2009

Life goes on...

It's time to put my life back on track! Whatever happens, it happens for a reason. If it was meant for you, it will. And if it doesn't, always try another. These quotes are the ones that I've always remember. Woke up at 8.30am today. Had to meet my supervisor at 10.00am. Sad part was, me and another partner had to wait for him till 12pm, as he had something else to do. Completed our discussion in an hour.

Went to the library at 3pm. Reorganize all my files and folders, clear up all the junks and etc. Haha, more like computer maintenance. Did a lil research on my final year project. I'll explain in detail later regarding my project. Thank God for his greatness in granting my first choice title which is The Automated Multi-Based Parking System. Something like the one you see in Sunway Pyramid but not as advance as that for sure.

2nd intake is tomorrow! Hope there will be nice & decent girls, which I doubt it'll happen. Wanted to participate in PPMS, but I have 3 classes and lots more stuffs to catch up with. Ohh btw, I got BAND 4 for my MUET (Malaysian University English Test). Pretty satisfied and grateful with it haha. Till then, see you around. Do drop some comments on the cbox/posts yeah thx!

No comments: