Thursday, July 16, 2009

Alor Setar!

Had nothing to do today, so decided to head down to Alor Setar with my course mates in search for electronic components. Fizi rented a Gen-2. Left around 2.30pm. There were only 5 of us, which is Deimis, Safwan, Yee Ann, Fizi and I.


My life was at stake thx to this...


Fizie and I


Safwan, Yee Ann and Deimis


Our destination...

After that, we went to Tesco for donuts. I thought Fizi wanted to get some groceries, but he told me that he's going there for Big Apple. I was like "Alright, let's go get some donuts, then Harry Potter and later dinner". Bought 12 donuts which costs around RM21.00. Split by 5 person and each pay about 4 bucks for 2 donuts haha.

Next stop, Alor Setar Mall a.k.a Pacific Mall a.k.a Star Parade. Wanted to watch Harry Potter, but the movie ends at 11.30p.m. We had to return the car by 12.00p.m. Oh well, tried our luck at Jitra Mall. Sad to say that most of the movies starts at 10.00p.m. Gahh!! No movies to watch...such sadness.


Tesco...I know its lame, bt u must understand haha


Delicious Donuts!


Safwan semangat makan donut haha




Decided to take the wheel since Fizi been driving all-day

No comments: