Friday, July 24, 2009

Lazyness

Looks like I won't be updating everyday, since there's nothing much happening in my life. The same routine goes on everyday...with classes in the morning till evening. Then, vball till 8pm and dinner. Have not been going to the library lately, due to the fact that I'm so into vball. Would sacrifice just to improve my vball skills. Apparently, my digging still sucks. I shall find a new sifu to polish my skills haha.

Was sleeping from morning till noon. Then, meet up with my supervisor at 3pm-5pm. I did some of the finite state machine module, bt it was wrong lolz. He corrected me, and told me which part that I went wrong. I'm just grateful that I had such a great supervisor. He was in my 1st choice list of FYP (Final Year Project) supervisor. Thank God that my prayer is answered.

In the evening, had some ice-kacang and hotdog for tea. Then, vball till 8pm. Dinner and then...lepak again ahha. Yeah, as you can see...I've been really really lazy lately.

No comments: