Saturday, July 25, 2009

OSHA

Played dotA and some warcraft games ytd night till 3am. Haha, it's been quite some time since I entered Warcraft. No choice, but to play with my buddies whom keep on bugging me to play. Zzz. Woke up at 10.30am. 02Mania in the morning, then attend some talk about Occupational Safety and Health at 2pm.

OSHA stands for Occupational Safety and Health Association. There were 3 speakers, and I was like...Gahh, sleepy ahha. Glad I made it through without sleeping haha. Basically, here are some of the points they talked about:

  • Safety Awareness - What is safety? What is the importance of Safety?
  • HIRARC - Hazard Identfication, Risk Assesment & Risk Control.
  • What is Hazard? Hazard + Exposure = Risk. Exposure leads to unsafe acts & conditions
  • Benefits of OSH (Reducing Accidents & Injuries, Improve regulatory compliance and etc)
This talk is like a preparation for us to enter into the industrial field since we are leaving for Industrial Training, or commonly known as Internship on December 1st. Hope to do my internship in Kuala Lumpur!! Do pray that I get some good company in K.L k haha. That's all for now. See ya guys!


My clubbing attire steps into UniMAP haha


Desmond, Shiao Liang & Han Ping




Chai, Me, Fung Yih & Desmond in Automart


No comments: