Friday, December 4, 2009

Working Life

I've just completed my 1st week of internship. So far so good...thx to my cliques and the good food in KL. Money was an issue at first because I'll be spending most of it on food. Such an indulgence. Haha. Been reading lotsa documentations in the first week. So bored of it that I nearly slept off. When that happens, I'll just walk to the washroom & wash my face. Drink a cup of milo and continue... You know what? Documentation = Studying the company's product like its functions, configurations, administrations and etc... It's like studying for finals I would say. Made mind maps and notes based on my understanding.... Ughh kerja gila ni

IMGP5223

IMGP5220
Radzi smiling away

IMGP5221
Sarvesh facebook-ing haha

IMGP5219


On Thursday, Pek Yee organize some potluck thingy at her house. Thank goodness I came back in time. Was practically taking the bus back from KL Sentral to Taipan. Then, walk back from Taipan. Sudah lama x exercise....tapi masih consistent cheh haha. Anyways, here are some of the pics I managed to take with my buddies. It was simply awesome!


IMGP5209
Them bincang-ing haha

IMGP5208
Pek Yee acting cute

IMGP5201

IMGP5205
My anak buah

IMGP5202
Take #2

IMGP5217
The guys

No comments: