Monday, December 7, 2009

Jom kahwin!

Attended my cousin's wedding yesterday at Grand Dorsett Hotel (formerly known as Subang Sheraton Hotel). Food was good but my place was a little sucky. They did not arrange the cousins together, in the sense that family members should be given priority compared to others. My sister wasn't happy when she was saying that I should sit with the cousins and all. Well well...where did I sit? With my cousin's cliques. Lol... Biarlah. I just try to make conversations with them. Anyways, meeting my cousins and all were the best of all I would say. Keeping in touch with my cousins, aunty & uncles is just simply awesome!

IMGP5228
Jeff, Dad, Uncle Alex & I

IMGP5237
Susie & I. Last met = 14 years ago O.O

IMGP5242
Cousins & David. David is like so frigging tall

IMGP5253

IMGP5243
Yam Seng!

IMGP5244

IMGP5259
The family & grandma :)


Later around 11pm, I drove down to 7ate9 in KL for Amelia's grand birthday party. Grand = the price also damn grand haha. Meet up with Amelia, Kent, Choy Hung, Matthew, Jake and some other old friends. The sad part is I had to down my Corona beer. Couldn't enjoy every gulp of it cause Kent had to go back...and I'm following him. Had some political talks in lorong tengah till 4am. Thank goodness we went home safely...


Me

2

No comments: