Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mindset

Well well, I've been getting this mindset that when I started working, it's the end of my party life. I can imagine how my life is going to be in like 5 years time? Sitting in the office, doing office work 5 1/2 days a week. 8 hours a day from 9am - 5pm. Worst if I had to do O.T. But looks like I have to stop thinking that way. There's always this happy hour thing remember? After a tiring day full of work, let's drink! Haha. But heck no. Imagine throwing like RM30 a week for booze. Rosak liver bodoh. There's always room for mamak sessions at night. But I need to get at least 6 hours of sleep everyday to escape from being lethargic. Tahan!!

DSC00151
Choy Hung & I in Silva

DSC00161
Uni friends in Republic

DSC00167
The recommended drinks from Republic

DSC00152
Beside my office?

DSC00153

No comments: