Friday, December 18, 2009

AVATAR

Went to Summit for AVATAR today. Wanted to watch the so called "Most expensive movie ever made". So how expensive is expensive? Wiki states that it is about $237mil. But I think the total costs of the movie would be way more than 237mil. I would suggest most of you to watch it in 3D because it is worth all those 3D effects, detailed scenery and sound effects. Guess what? The Na'vis are computer generated characters! Not your ordinary make-up actor or something. That is some serious hard work over there I would say. I give it a 5/5 rating!

avatar_poster2

Later at night, went to Naili's Place for mamak sessions. Dammit, I shall not use the term mamak when it's not mamak! What should I call it? Chilling out sessions or whtsoever la. Place is pretty good. Fries and Wedges are not bad, but the Float Root beer is not as good as A&W ;)


IMGP5275

IMGP5285

IMGP5284

IMGP5286

No comments: