Monday, December 21, 2009

Jogoya@StarHill

Jogoya...the 2nd famous Japanese buffet in Malaysia. But after tasting the food, I think it's right on top of Tenji. I'll make a review about Tenji & Jogoya soon alright. Computer Protocol MD, Mr. MC decided to treat every staff/trainee a wonderful lunch located right in the heart of StarHill. My freaking seafood from Tenji is still digesting wei! Omg haha, such awesomeness. Anyways, we walk from Jalan Bukit Bintang towards StarHill. It is my first time stepping into StarHill. It feels super high class in here...just like Solaris. StarHill is known for its 4 digit items in almost every store!

IMGP5347

IMGP5354


The que was super long. Thank goodness my company have booked a place for us to have lunch. As soon we're there, we were invited to enter into some VIP room. And the VIP ambiance is nice. Feels so much more private in here haha.


IMGP5355

IMGP5357


Ever wondered what does Jogoya means? Well here it is;
  • Jo - A supreme place
  • Go - The palace live by the king
  • Ya - A shop
So basically, Jogoya means a shop which is full of culture should be visited by high class people. Does that mean I'm high class now? Fuyoo! Hahaha


IMGP5361
V.I.P

IMGP5396

IMGP5371
Prawns, Lobsters, Octopus and Oyster in X.O sauce

IMGP5364
Abalones, Unagi, Smoked Salmon, Fresh Oysters

IMGP5365
Thai Fragrance Coconut, Lamb shoulders, Cawanmushi

IMGP5366
Steam crab

IMGP5387
Haagen Dazs baby!

IMGP5380
Red & White wine


As u can see, the variety of food in Jogoya is better compared to Tenji. Below are the pictures of VIP food served only and only if you have the VIP coupons. You've gotta get em'!!!

IMGP5370
Ham + Cheese + dunno what. Awesome!

IMGP5367
King's Crab - 5 stars I tell you!

IMGP5384
Some baked seafood in cheese and cream. Syiok!!!


The rest will be random pictures which I've taken in Jogoya. Did enjoy myself for real in the past 2 days with Japanese food. Maybe because I've not been able to enjoy such meals when I was in UniMAP. But heck, it pays off all!!! Love the day, meals, and companions. Thank you so much Computer Protocol!


IMGP5381'

IMGP5390

IMGP5406

IMGP5419

IMGP5420

IMGP5410

IMGP5409

IMGP5397
Wait, isn't this a chocolate fountain?!?!

No comments: