Monday, November 30, 2009

A new hope

Internship...been waiting for this since few semester ago. I still remember that day when us computer engineers were discussing about our working place like...where are we gonna apply. Penang? or KL? Penang = KL, so why Penang? A taste of a diff lifestyle? Nahh, they're similiar. Anyways, I've been hanging out with some of my ex-form 6 buddies frm seafield. The so called "gathering" wasn't a gathering at all haha. Pretty small group...but it's cool hhaa. By mid dec, I should be seeing most of you guys d. No alasan!

DSC00123
Jen Chong, Chun Hwa & Ming Han

DSC00129
Koshy, Wai Ling, Pek Yee, Cha She and I

DSC00120

DSC00127



My emo moments:

People say "I just don't get it. People keep coming in and out of my life". I didn't really bother about that sentence because I personally think it's part of life. Everything seems normal until I realize I'm actually part of it already. Well, sometimes my mind insists on doing things that I should do...but my heart keeps telling me this; "Dude, wht's the point of it? Stop wasting your time". I've made up my mind. Listen to your heart. For when shit happens, it's has already been expected. Therefore, the damage is a lot lesser...and the healing takes place way quicker. Rest in peace...my heart and soul. For when the time comes, we will meet once more ~~


List of things to do. Just a few of them. The rest...is up to u to find out :)

  1. Meet new people. Regain my social life which I've isolated for almost 2 months back.
  2. Do good. I've been a "No Man" for quite some time. It's time for a change
  3. ------- To be revealed in 4 months time --------

No comments: