Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm done :)

I'm back! And this time, I'll be back for about 4 solid months. But sad to say, it's not a 100% holiday thingy cause I'll be doing my internship somewhere in Bukit Bintang area. Will be working just like any other ordinary people. Will be stuck in traffic jams and congested train stations. It is just about time for me to enter into the real working environment. How cool is that?!


IMGP5184

IMGP5188


Went out with my parents to Summit today. Sister was wondering about the amount of Adidas bags carried by so many people. There must be something ON today! Guess what? Adidas factory outlet store is selling all its merchandise at 80% discount. I wasn't keen at first cause there were so many people queuing outside the shop. It's like crazy man! Not my kinda thing to rush and find something nice then cabut. The main reason I waited = I needed a sport shoe badly haha. There's only 2 price tags: RM120 / RM200

The moment my sis and I entered, we went separate ways...searching for the most attractive shoe we can find. Damn ganas. Everyone was like grabbing 3-4 pairs of shoes. I quickly search for my size in the AdiPrem zone. Thank goodness I was able to grab a pair before it's all gone...in just minutes!

For the very first time, my family spent RM600 bucks on Adidas shoes alone! Lolz


Mine

IMGP5195
RM120 - AdiPrem sportwear

Superstar II
RM120 - Superstar II


Mom & Sis's

IMGP5194
RM120 each


Dad's


Porsche
RM120 - Adidas Porsche Design

No comments: