Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm close to giving up...

Final year project (FYP) has given me more than enough stress and pressure like never before. I can't imagine that this FYP alone had cause my anxiety level to rise like hell. It went to the extent that I couldn't sleep well, neither I had a peace of my mind when I'm not at work. My current progress lies at 80% and looks like I'll get stuck dere till my presentation... I'm tired...just so tired...

I told my supervisor before that I wanted the FPGA-based Parking Monitoring System title so badly cause I had the motivation and enthusiasm to do it. "Sir, please change my topic with the parking system. I can do it sir!!!". I was overjoyed and excited when he allows me to do so.

One after another problem...it just keep on coming. 2 problems went down to 1...and from 1 went up to 3 problems.... No matter how hard I try, they just keep coming... sensors..sensors, what have I done wrong? How can 2 same circuits produce different outputs when none of the components are burn?!?!? Woke up as early as possible everyday...take the earliest bus to the lab....try to troubleshoot the problem... Sacrifices...and more sacrifices..

But since I have 3 more days to go... I'll just do my best because for my current situation....only a miracle/blessing or prayer can help me. So, do keep me prayer thank you :)

1 comment:

uKen said...

Don give up, marcus.
Remember, Each failure brings you one step closer to success.