Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm running out of time...

Busy busy busy. These words are stuck in my head for the past one week. My daily routine has burn me out...little by little. I'm starting to feel that I've lost too much time in the beginning of this semester. The end results are just as I am about to experience... "I wish I had more time". Anyways, life has been pretty hectic. I've been up late at night, rushing both final year project and finals at the same time. Every morning my roommate wakes up, I will automatically be awake. It's like a frigging trigger button or something which tells me that "It's time to study Marcus". Haha, Kite is my driving force. But, we have not been studying together lately.

Study week ain't a study week for me. I began touching my notes and slides on Friday. Thank goodness that I studied for my Test 2 and all. It does help me a lot to remember some definitions and facts. I didn't even step into the library this week! It's like the first time man!!! Zzz... FYP FYP. Just so you know that I will not be updating till the 13th of November. Gotta rush here and there...so wish me the best of luck in both finals and FYP. Do keep me in prayer, coz I will be needing it. Thanks :) Take care and God bless u.

No comments: