Monday, July 28, 2008

I am Sick noooo

Hey guys, sry for not blogging that often. Been kinda busy lately, especially on Mondays. I'm so freaking exhausted after 4 long classes. Imagine, from 8am-6pm. First, Electronic 2, than break for one hour. After that, Basic Electrical Technology and Digital System 2 straight. Imagine, 4 hours non-stop. Oh, I so need an extra steam pack to steam things up. My last class, at 4pm-6pm. Moreover it's lab. And my lecturer seems so not confident when she gives her lecture. Every sentence she said, we will somehow doubt it. This is because of an incident that happen last semester, we she teached us the wrong way of solving the electric problems. I would say it as 'Ajaran Sesat'. Lol, unbelievable? Believe it. :)

And for now, I'm down with a soar-throat...which is believe to be some ass-kicking virus in Kuala Perlis. I got so damn frust than I questioned the doctor regarding my so-often-get-soar throat thingy. I don't really drink cold water in Perlis. The weather lately isn't hot at all either. But, Shitakanai. He just told me that it's a damn virus infecting the area. Everyday he receive 10 patients or more with majority having soar-throat problems. Looks like I'm one of them lol. Took the medicine, and yeah...waiting to recover as soon as possible. Praise God that I'm not having a fever. Amen~

Oh ya, I might be back this mid August for my mid-sem break. 2 weeks time. Sad to say, I might have to attend some camp, which is also part of my diploma program. Hope it'd be held during the semester break. So, guys...do pray for me that I'll have a speedy recovery alright. Really need it since I'm kinda busy for this whole sem. Can't afford to stay at home and rest. No joke...

No comments: