Friday, July 4, 2008

Hartamas here we go...

Yahoo, a 'not-so-often-place' i usually go. 1st time actually. Hahaha. Yeap, this entry supposed to be 3 days ago, but i barely had time to blog. Time is running out...and next monday I'm heading back to UniMAP or UniPeta as describe by Mahein. So, I'm kinda like pushing myself around, make sure that I'll be busy like hell this whole week no matter what happens. My muscles are aching. Haihz, lack of sleep and rest mayb. Who knows? Alright back to what happen on Tuesday night. Hang out with Amelia, Kent, Kevin, Kimberly, Chan, Matt, Eileen & Eu Jyn. It was damn funny. When Kent was driving, Eu Jyn actually asked Amelia, ''Is this Marcus''. How dare he forget me lol.

When we reached Hartamas Square, I met a few new friends which happens to be Matt and Chan. Kimberly came later, but I'm suprised she recognised me. We ordered 2 buckets of Carlsberg and 3 towers of Shisha. It's also my 1st time taking Shisha since i know nuts about it. Forgive me for my noobness. After a few gulps of beer, I realised that my body's kinda like heated up...which also means tht alcohol is running through my blood stream. Owh great, alcohol tolerance not high enough yet. Well, good enough in the sense that I didn't get drunk after 1 1/2 bottles of beer. Yahoo, achievement hahah.

After tht, we head to Breakers for a couple of pool with Kim and Chan. Kim is good for a girl. I was lucky on that day though, since I managed to put in some 'kai' ball. Happy go lucky. Amelia and Eileen went for 2nd round, gila man. Eu Jyn, Matt and Kent were busy playing foosball. Later, we head back home...around 1am. I would suggest a change in location for those who are really bored with Asia Cafe. Hartamas Square is the miniature of Asia, since it has stalls set up in rows. Tht's all for nw, gtg sleep. See ya soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: