Monday, July 14, 2008

UniMAP ICT department = Sad

As for now, I would like to share something bad about my Uni's ICT department lol. No la, I mean it's getting worst. Guess what, they've blocked so many websites. We couldn't even enter www.downloads.com to download softwares. Just pure lame. Back in our hostel, we can't even sign in to Live Messenger. I don't get it, why do they have to block such websites since they don't even post a threat to us or the ICT department. As if there were lotsa spywares and viruses. Lol. Kk, as for now. I'm kinda pissed off since my lubang tandas tersumbat. Super frust. Imagine if you have to wait about 2-3mins for the water to get down, thn only u can continue yr washing. Just can't wait for the plumber to fix it. Alright, tht's all my complaints for now.

As for Uni, everything seems fine. Just that on Monday, I have 4 classes. Digital System 2, Electronic 2, Basic Electrical Technology and Lab for Basic Electrical Technology. As for B.E.T which stands for Basic Electrical Technology, the lecturer has mood swings since she's pregnant. My 1st day of class. ''Laugh what? Don't spoil my mood ok!'' I'm gonna throw her some asam boi someday. Just so hectic and tiring la. Thx goodness for Tuesday, I only have 3 classes. On Wednesday and Thursday, 2 classes. On Friday, 1 class which is English 2. Lolz. Don't ask me why I have to take it. I just havto since it's compulsory.

Some of you might be wondering why I don't seem to reply yr msg on the Tagboard. That's because my Uni blocks it! It's just a chatbox man, come on. Why the Bluecoat? Haihzness. Anyways, if you guys wanna msg me, just put them under the post comments and I'll reply them. Till thn, take care alright. :)

3 comments:

Chui Nee said...

AHHAHAHAH LUBANG TANDAS TERSUMBAT!!

HAHAHAHHA!!

y so kesian one ur internet there! make complaint! go on strike la!

Marcus said...

Lol, talk like so easy only..esh. Yeah, bought pelocok d. Haha. But the internet in my library is quite fast. Haha. Yes, I've lodge a report already.

Anonymous said...

Pengarah ICT UniMAP "Tuan Haji" Nasrudin Bin Abd. Shukor dok makan rasuah dengan company Celestra Network Communication jaa...

http://www.cnc.net.my

Tiap2 tahun boleh jenjalan luar negara wooo...masyukkk

Cuba tengok carta organisasi ni.
Pengarah ICT yg jaga bhgn network.

http://publicweb2.unimap.edu.my/~ict/images/stories/cartanew.jpg