Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Seniors in UniMAP

Here I am, back to UniMAP and blogging for the very 1st time in UniMAP also lol. Life has been, ok la..of course it could never be compared to Subang. Felt abit lifeless here. Currently, I'm staying at the 4th floor of my uni's apartment. Damn freaking high wth. Not that high la, but higher thn my previous one haha. 1st intake for year 2008/2009 is abit sucky, in the sense that there's only 1 chinese girl. Damn sadness!!! Nvm, thre's still hope for the 2nd intake. May God bring more chicks to UniMAP plz. At least we won't feel bored having girls around us.

Reached Uni at 5.00am this morning. Took a private taxi back to my hostel, which is like 2km from the bus stop. Was freezing cold, mayb it's becos of the morning breeze. Once reached hostel, straight away unpack my stuffs while my roomate and I chat. Hmmp, water pressure at the top floor is kinda low, which I can say...Sucks!! Lol. Took me so long to wash my face...dem swt man. Well, gonna skip class today since i still have some unfinished business. My extra's in the storeroom. Hangers, bodywash, pails and etc. Anyways, I'll b back to Subang on the 17th of August if everything goes well. Gonna be my semester break...hahaha. Can't wait!!!

No comments: