Sunday, July 6, 2008

A bad ending

What happened? Read and you'll know. Anyways, I'm just gonna blog about what happened ytd night. Went out about 11.30pm to pick up Kevin and Lindley since we're supposed to meet up at BK with Claudia and Timothy. Tim just finished his football match or something, but i doubt he'll be helpful in the team ahha. Take tht XD. Few minutes later, Mahein, Kamlesh & Gordon came to. Before tht, they went home and clean themselves up, nt like cool Tim just came with his sweaty look. Chill ah Tim, just kidding only. I ordered my favourite mushroom swiss double, but it sucks man. No idea what had happened to the damn burger. Oh well, it only happens once a while. Nvm la. Ok chill, I'll tell what's happening tonight. We'll be eating in Zazu and thn club in Coco Banana.

Later, Kevin, Me, Syekit, Sidarth and Aidil head towards our fav arcade centre in Pyramid. Just to game, and nothing else lol. Kevin supposed to get his long-sleeve shirt, but didn't happen. Alright, so here it goes. Florence told me that she'll not be going tonight since Yuhva and Surekha isn't coming. Tht's what I expect already since morning. I just had this feeling that it wont turn out just as I wanted it to lol. Amelia called me too about tonight's plan. Simply, with all the hassel of going back home and coming back to Pyramid just to have dinner is just a waste of time. I told her that we'll just go Hartamas and drink + shisha la. Problem solved...i thought....

After Aidil finished his last game, we head back home. I really wanted Aidil to come along, although I know that he'll be out-of-place. But if I did not invite him, he'll be all alone at home, which is even suckier la. I really hope sometimes, ppl will just accept ppl as they are, and look forward for them to change for the better. Sry if this refers to anyone of you. But that's a fact. If u reject them just like that, you'll never know when they've changed right? So don't think yourself as being perfect, and that you have so many friends...'One gone, who fking cares? I got many more man'.

K, so the plan was about heading down to Hartamas. Me, kev, syekit, sid and Tim in one car. Later, I was suprised that Kamlesh, Mahein and Faisal are coming. Dem crap man, if they don't wanna go zazu or coco banana, can just tell me right. =.='' Here goes the sucky part, when Kamlesh, Mahein and Faisal came, I asked them whether they wanna drink/shisha or not. All of them said no, exclude Tim. I just dont get it man, if you dont wanna drink/shisha, thn why wanna come Hartamas Square? Might as well go down to Asia Cafe right. Later, they told me that they wanna go Bangsar and drink. I was like...wtf man. Amelia & Eileen is already on the way here already, and now they're leaving. Great job.

I just got so fed up and sick tht i decided to head back home and just rest...

No comments: