Saturday, August 16, 2008

Glad that I came back...

Alright, I'm back!! Yes, home sweet home. Good food and good friends. Life can just be so wonderful every single time I come home. Reached pudu this morning around 6am I think. Yeah and guess what, I had to find my way back to KTM subang lol. Had no other choice since my sis isn't familiar with the roads in KL. Head down to Putra LRT at Masjid Jamek, took a train down to KL Sentral. As usual, I'll hafta wait for the train at Platform 5, which will bring me back to Subang KTM. My luggage alone was killing me. Had breakfast with my sis.

Reached home around 9.30am after my car wash lol. I just can't stand it, driving a dirty old car. Oh well, had some rest after unpacking some of my stuff. Chui Nee's party is tonight, woohoo. At first I thought it was Rainforest which is right beside Friendtser cafe. Oh ya, so what did I do during the afternoon. Lepak with Raymondo, Danica, Samantha and Bryan after school. Raymondo and Danica ponteng school. Lol. Meet up at Summit after mondo's vball match. Had Nasi Putih Tomyam for lunch. Ahhh, sadness. The Thai food wasn't that great afterall. Later, accompanied Danica to get her hair straightener. Hmmp, today's joke was Mushroom. Bunch of dirty minded form 6-ers. Hhaha. XD.

Photobucket

The best part of the day was in Borneo Rainforest. Had a gathering with Karyn, Lisa, Adelina, Chui Nee, Faisal, I-Jing, Michael, Yang, Justin, Trevor, Tim, Kamlesh and Mahein. Was suprised though. Tim and gang came lol. As for Karyn and Lisa, they're still the same hot chicks. Had 4 jugs of Tiger and 2 towers of Shisha. Hmmp, amazingly my alcohol tolerance increased. Woohoo. I took down 4 cups of Tiger, and not getting drunk. I could speak, count and talk properly. Therefore, Nt drunk la. Bangga LOL. We even played this card game thingy. I'll xplain it some other time la. Justin a.k.a porky had to kiss so many guys. Michael and I had to kiss each others lips. Haha, damn freaking fun man. Justin was everyone's target la. Tak puas betul. Karyn and Lisa barely 'Down'. Will get you next time wahhaa. Ended around 1am. Supposingly, we wanted to dance after our 'game'. Bouncer says 'Boss ade, hanya 21 Tahun ke atas baru boleh masuk...sorry la'. If Gerard was dere, he could bring us in anytime hehe.

No comments: