Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3 in 1

Muahaha, I've gotta say that I really enjoyed my holidays this round. Lepak in Pyramid, hang out with my juniors and buddies. Shopping, camwhoring and etc. Hmmp, looks like time is running out. Friday morning I'll be leaving to Sabah for my sister's convocation in UMS (Universiti Malaysia Sabah). Anyways, lately I've been swimming in Shah Alam Aquatic Centre. Damn the olympic size pool simply rocks. At first, I had no guts to get in there since it was about 3meters deep. Freaking scary without goggles. Told my mom that I had to get my new swimming trunk and goggles. Bought my goggles from Ogiva which costs abt RM29.90 and my trunks which is about RM19.90. Super sale lol.

Besides that, I did some shopping too. Got my black slack from Padini, and a pair of socks from F.O.S. Crap man, I supposed to get one long sleeved shirt as well for this Thursday night Euphoria, but I'm so broke already. Anyone wanna sponsor? Lol.

As for today, I had to wake up at 11.00am since I made an appointment with my mother's beautician. She said that I'm actually having acne. Doing facial will eventually make it worst. Gonna eat some medicine to cure it from inside, at the same time, using a better product for my face. Total costs is RM152. Woohoo, habis la. This month spend so much already. I trust her products because she has been in that line for almost 30 years already. Later, Chui Nee called me and asked whether I would be able to join her for lunch. Lets go! and we went together with Gordon to Asia Cafe. Meet up with Justin a.k.a Porky. His cute chubby face make him so horny especially when he's playing pool. JkJk. After that, sent Chui Nee home....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Woohoo, 3m deep. Freaking nice...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Diving Pool, I think this is 10m deep.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: