Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another tiring day

Finally, I'll be meeting up with my pet sis from Taman Desa. It's been almost 10x we call each other out bt it just didn't happen lol. It was a miracle that we get to meet up and keep in touch. Head down to Mid-Valley around 11.00am. If u take the federal high way down, u should see two roads diverged. I took the one on the left, stupid me. It brought me round Gardens, and thx goodness I managed to just simply took a left turn. If I kept on going straight, I think I'll be heading straight down to the city centre. At first there were like yellow lines, and I so don't want my father's car to get tow. Wht I did was, try to park in an area without yellow lines lol. Walk into Gardens and into MV while Vickie was already on the way there. Left MV around 2.30pm. Had to rush back for swimming in Shah Alam. Lol, my schedule is fully packed.

Photobucket

After our swim, we had 2 choices. Either we go to Damansara to have our Mexican buffet/go back home and eat our homecooked food. I chose my mom's homecooked porridge since I'm like so broke already. My RM30 bucks just flew away thx to Starbucks. Tml I'll be burning another RM50 for Euphoria....gosh. Anyways, it has been quite tiring lately. Pushing my body to its limits. Enjoy as much as I could before I head back to Perlis....that's what I want for now....

Photobucket
My new facial product

Photobucket
Say goodbye to C&C

Photobucket
Syekit, Honsam and I

Photobucket
Me and Sye Kit

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Owh, and we managed to get tix for Wall-E at Sunway Pyramid at night. Woohoo, I so wanted to watch that movie since it looked pretty nice and cool. Oh btw, the movie was great la. I would give it a 9/10. It was THAT good.

Photobucket

No comments: