Saturday, August 30, 2008

M.O.S - Euphoria

It is my last day in Subang before I leave back to Perlis. My plans is to lepak with Tim the whole day, or mayb half a day would do. He’ll be leaving to United States to further his studies. Imagine getting a place in Stanford. That’s like the 2nd best university of engineering in U.S. The sad part is that I wont be able to attend his farewell party which falls on the 23rd of August. In the morning, I did as many work as I could such as printing out notes, writing letters for my lecturers, pack my stuffs and practice my vocals for this evening jamming. Stupid Kamlesh said he has no money for jamming. Anyway, plan goes on. We left to Euphoria about 9pm after our dinner at SS19.

At first, we were told to pay cover charge even if we open bottles. Daryl just say some password and off we go…without any cover charge. It looks like a cinema as we were heading up to the dance floor area. Pranavan got us a table for FREE to sit down and drink. Damn chun. If not, we’re have to open 5 bottles in order to get that table. Thx a lot dude. There were about 12 of us, including Kevin and Honsam. Opened 3 bottles of Russian Vodka. Stainovich if I’m not mistaken. We’re not the only ones there. Cheryl and Melody went too. Charis FFK lol.

About 10.30pm… me, Mahein, and Navin could not stand/sit still anymore. So, we decided to go straight to the dance floor. There we’re a few ppl there already, but no1 dance according to Kevin. Without much delay, we just simply shuffle and started dancing LOL. Right after that, the crowd started coming down..haha. Was abit high after I took down 6 shots. The best part was getting girls to dance with. I didn’t care much whether I’ll get rejected or not. Simply asked some girls whether Me, and Mahein could dance with em’. They discussed for a while. After that, they told us that we could join them Lol! Success.

The girls there were absolutely hot and gorgeous. No joke. Ask my friends. I’ve gotta say that I really enjoyed myself this time compared to the previous time in Maisons. Girls here are much younger that the ones in KL. I mean…20++ ok, not 25+ or below 18. The atmosphere is fantastic too. Powerful bass. good music & DJ, hot girls is all I want it a nightclub. Thursday genre is Pop and Techno which happens to be one of my favorites. Went home around 2.30am. Woohoo. Oh ya, sry yea If I sounded like a womanizer. Just can’t help it. Haha…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


P.S - Yeah, I was abit high, but still fine. Able think and do maths. Sry for the late post!

No comments: