Sunday, September 21, 2008

Challenges in Life

Hey guys, how r u back dere? Yeah, sry again for not keeping the blog alive haha. Lately, I’ve been kinda busy with assignments and also my own problems. Haihz, I’ve gotta say that I’m struggling in certain ways…which eventually makes me a toxic friend. If u guys read Cleo this month, you might get something good out of it. Till now, I manage to control my emotions, feelings and attitude. So, how did it happen? Let’s put it this way. Imagine if you’re scoring 3.8 for this semester, and your overall pointer is 3.77. Yr room mate’s overall pointer is 3.81. And when it comes to finishing assignments, you tend to get jealous if he’s able to do it and you’re not able to. Maybe it’s due to ego, u know…when you think yrself as damn smart when you’re not? Also in certain times where you feel like everyone should be in the same situation as you are…makes you feel good? Just like having more companions when you have problem…makes you happy? That’s real toxic…=.=‘’

Jealously is the main point. So, if you tend to get jealous, eventually these emotions will pull you down if you don’t handle them properly. What happens next? A toxic friend, and I don’t wish to be one especially towards my room mate. Thx Cleo for that section and setting me back on track. And yeah, I’ll be back next Thursday for my raya holidays. Hmmp, hope I’ll be able to celebrate my birthday. Whtelse? Owh yea girls. I plan to be a gay if I had to stay in diploma for the next 3 years. Thk goodness…it’s just 1 more year…I’m so so so so need girls to mingle and lepak with….

No comments: